SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018
The Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the SSC GD Exam as per the scheduled prescribed the official. The Commission is issuing the SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018 for the PST/PET test for those have submitted their online Application Form successfully earlier. The Date and Time for the Schedule of PST/PET, Written and Medical Examination is prescribed in the Call letter for the individual candidates. So All the Candidates can be download the Hall Ticket at official website.
The Call letter for the SSC GD Constable Examination is issued only by the commission. So all the Applicants can check their Admit Card Status and Download by using the valid details same as provided at the time of registration. The firstly PST/PET exam will be scheduled and conducted by the CAPFs and later the qualified candidates would be appear in the Written examination. The SSC GD Admit Card Online for the Physical, Written and Medical Examination will be available at only commission official website.
SSC GD Admit Card
The SSC Constable GD Examination will be held in the three stage PST/PET Exam, Written and Medical Exam. So all the Candidates are advised to download their respective SSC GD Constable Admit Card for these exam as separately at before One or two week of examination commence. The Date of examination for each parts is also disclosed by the commission. The Call letter is the only valid documents for the purpose of exam. So it is strictly advised to each and every candidates to download their SSC GD Call letter 2018 for exam before appearing the same at online.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- The Call Letter for the particular examination will be issued for the all candidates who have submitted their Application Form before Closing Date.
- The Admit Card is availed only at ONLINE at Commission website.
- All the Candidates can download the Admit Card Online showing the Date & Time and also venue of examination by assigning the unique Roll No.
- The Hall Ticket will be available at individually and download by the using the Registration ID and Password provided the same at time of Registration.
- The Detailed Schedule of PST/PET and Medical examination will be placed on the concerned CAPFs Website.
- The Admission Certificate for the examination will not be issued by the Paot or any other mode it can be availed at only online except some regions.
- If any candidate is unable to download the SSC GD Constable Admit Card then must be contact to respective regional offices of the commission at least before one week of examinations.
- Candidates must be read the instructions of the exam carefully and keep the required documents along with the Admit Card at the time of exam.
- Candidates must carry at least one latest photograph and ID Proof of have photo in original at the time of Physical, Medical and Written Examination.
- The Applicants must insure the information printed on the Call Letter such as Name, Roll No, Exam Centre Address and Exam Date & Time correctly.
- All the candidates are advised to visit the concerned regional commission website periodically to obtain information regarding Hall Ticket for PST/PET, Written and Medical Examination.
- Candidates take a printout of this Call Letter for the future reference.
SSC GD Constable Call Letter
The Candidates are advised to check their application form status for the download The SSC GD Constable Admit Card for the Physical test which is going to held at the schedule and date fixed by the commission. All the aspirants must be check the official commission website regularly to get latest updates regarding SSC GD Call Letter and other information regarding examination. The Candidates are advised that its mandatory to bring the Call Letter along with the latest Photograph and other required documents in the exam hall.
List Of General Documents Carry in the Written Exam
- Candidates Admit Card Hard Copy.
- Candidate’s One Photo ID such as Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, College/University ID Card, Income Tax PAN in original and Admission certificate downloaded from the website.
- Bring the 3 passport size latest photographs.
- Pen and work paper would be provided in the exam hall by examination authority so it is not necessary to bring these.
We are here providing a direct link to download the Hall Ticket for the particular Examination. Here are the easy steps to download SSC Constable GD Hall Ticket as followed below.
How to Download SSC GD Constable Hall Ticket Online
- Firstly candidates visit the official website of the SSC.
- Now go th Admit Card navigation Tab.
- Click on GD Constable Tab.
- Now Click on your respective Regional Website link.
- You will redirect at the region website Admit Card link.
- Now Click on SSC GD Call Letter 2018 link.
- Fill the requisite information carefully and submit.
- Now download the same Admit Card copy.
- Take A print out of this for exam purpose.
The ssc-online.websit team is always with to provide the latest news and updates regarding SSC Constable GD Exam. So stay tuned with us to get also daily Exam Preparation study materials and Practice Papers etc.
“If any candidate have difficulty to get Call Letter Or Admit Card Online or Offline then put the same query in the comment box below. Our expert team will assist you as soon as possible.”