SSC MTS Admit Card 2018 Tier 2
The Staff Selection Commission is issuing the SSC MTS Admit Card for the forthcoming examination. The tentative Schedule and dates are already notified by the commission earlier. Now the Candidates are awaiting to check and download the Hall Ticket for the examination. So the Board is going to upload the Call Letter for all candidates who apply in response to the advertisement by the closing date of application form are assigned Roll numbers. The Commission has been uploaded the candidates SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam Admit Card Online at given link below.
The Admit Card or Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the website of the Commission around 2 weeks before the Tier-I & II examination on the website of the concerned Regional/Sub-regional office of the Commission at given link below. So the Candidates are must be advised to check their SSC MTS Admit Card 2018 status and download using by Registration ID and Password as the same provided at the time Registration. For more updates keep checking this page regularly.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card
The Commission is going to held the Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Examination for the recruiting the staff in various government departments. Now the Examination dates are disclosed. So the Applicants are suggested to download their SSC MTS Admit Card Tier 2 for the examination. The Hall Ticket is only the valid Proof to show their appearance in the exam hall. Without having Admit Card as per the valid formation their will not be entertained for the examination.
So before reaching at exam center candidates should download and take printout of Hall Ticket or Admit Card assigned by the commission. Without Call letter the examiner will not be allowed in exam hall and you are disqualified for exam. Candidates should also ensure that the Name and Date Of Birth and exam center address are valid or not. Candidates Must carry the requisite documents mentioned at the Admit Card. The Admission Certificate (AC) would be availed at only online at commission official website.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- The SSC Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card for the examination would be available at only Official website of the commission.
- The Commission will not send the Hall Ticket or Call Letter by Post or any other Mode, So candidates must be checked it at online at given link.
- All the candidates are advised that the AC for the Tier 1 or Tier 2 will be download using by the Registration ID and Password provided the same at application form submitted time.
- As per the officially notice it will be uploaded at before Two or One week of the examination Commencing.
- Candidates are suggested that they should ensure all the details such as Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Exam Centre Address, Exam Date & Time and Exam Pattern as provided on Admit Card.
- If any candidates are facing the difficulty to download the Hall Ticket or not received at the before exam date of One week then contact to the Commission Offices immediately with proof of having Application Form submitted.
- Candidates must be read the instructions of exam Hall and compliance strictly.
- All the Candidates must carry the required documents as mentioned in the Hall Ticket as original and Photocopy.
- The SSC MTS Admit Card for Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be availed at individually by the aspirants.
- Admit Card is showing the Exam Date and Timing and also Venue of the exam final to be appeared.
SSC MTS Hall Ticket Paper 2 Download
The candidates Can be download SSC MTS Admit Card 2018 Paper 2 by their respective regions websites. Avoid To download multiple Hall Ticket as per the commission notified. The Candidates are advised to follow the Timing and Date of the examination and reached at exam hall timely. Keep all the foremost documents along with Admit Card. The SSC MTS Call Letter for the Paper 1 Written Exam and Descriptive Paper 2 will be available separately. The Commission is the only authorized agency to upload the Admit Card. We are also here providing a direct link to download Hall Ticket as per the steps followed below.
The Staff Selection Commission has been announced the final SSC MTS Tier 1 Result. A total no of 1,159,182 candidates had qualified to appear in the Tier 2 Exam. The MTS Paper II Exam is Descriptive type written exam held at 28th January 2018. So now download SSC MTS 2016-17 Exam Admit Card Paper 2 online as given steps below.
How To Download SSC MTS Admit Card Online
- Visit the Official Website of Staff Selection Commission.
- Click on Admit Card Section link.
- Choose Your respective Region and click on it.
- You will redirect at your region website admit card link.
- Fill all required details at properly.
- Click on Submit/Download Button.
- Take a print out of this SSC MTS Hall Ticket for the examination.
- Keep the Two or more Copies of the same for future reference.
The SSC MTS Preparation Guide team is always with you to provide the most recent updates and news regarding for the SSC Examination such as Notification, Answer Key, Result and many more. So keep in touch with us. We are here also providing the important and updates Study materials, Online Mock Test Papers, Practice Papers for the said exams.
“If candidates have any query about the same than you can put your doubt in comment box below. Our expert team will give assistance to as soon as possible.”